CORD NOMINEES TO THE NATIONAL DIALOGUE TEAM
Following the announcement by the Coalition for Reforms and Democracy (CORD) Principals at the Madaraka Day rally (yesterday) on the commitment of the Coalition to national dialogue on various matters of National importance including reforms in the Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) and the promise to name a team of five to sit on the dialogue table, CORD has nominated the following members of Parliament to represent it;
1) Sen. James Orengo – Sen. Siaya County.
2) Sen. Johnston Muthama – Sen. Machakos County.
3) Hon. Dr. Eseli Simiyu – MP, Tongaren
4) Hon. Mishi Mboko – Woman MP, Mombasa County
5) Hon. Abdikadir Aden – MP, Balambala
Joint Secretaries are;
1) Mr. Paul Mwangi
2) Ms. Grace Katasi
Mr. Andrew Mondoh – CBS, OGW
Chief of Staff
2nd June 2016