Embassy of the Republic of Kenya in DC is a center for the endemic tribalism in the Political appointees of the Embassy.
It is sad to note that out of the 13 senior most Political appointees 98% are from one community and the 2 % are from the other major stakeholder in the ruling coalition. Highlighting this issue will be doing a great service to the nation and the diaspora community:
- Ambassador- Njeru Githae
- Deputy Chief of Mission- David Waweru
- Defense, Military, Naval and Air Attache’- Cyprian Muchiri
- Head Of Chancery-Julius Bargorett
- Minister Counselor/Legal- Robert Kungu.
- Second Counsellor/ Diaspora & Tourism- Jane Miano Mugwe.
- First Secretary/ Economics- Agnes Kiri.
- First Secretary/Protocol-Kipkosgei Toroitich.
- First Secretary/Political- Ronnie G. Mutethia.
- Administrative Attache’- Lydia Gakii Kiarie.
- Administrative Attache (ii) -Simon Kabunga .
We believe this shines more light on the blatant disregard for our diversity.